Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Palin venom

This is what I was gonna say about the Palin stories. The left are being totally poisonous. Remember that some Democrats IN CONGRESS refused to confirm John Bolton because he told the truth about UN corruption. It literally is enough to make me vote for McCain.

Update: 5th Sep

Do you WANT me to put a big McCain Palin sign on the blog. Fuckers.

I should have realised that Megan has already covered this story of the hyping of a non-story far better than could I. Where's the story? Cheney shot someone in the face. By accident. That was a meaningless, trivial, inconsequential story aswell. Was he arrested for murder? No. So why tell us?

Same hype with Palin's daughter being "miraculously" pregnant. Wow. Republicans can, ya know, reproduce?! Well if that shock doesn't give Obama a 100 point lead...!

But the BBC and CNN think that if they run a non-story on their crawl for 3 days with no explanation of why anyone except an opponent/media company thinks it's worth mentioning or why anyone would give a fuck about it, they think we'll all think she must have done something W.R.O.N.G. Or why tell us? OOOOH, better not vote for her, they're TALKING about HER. She's baaaaaaad.

Hopefully, and I predict, that the BBC will be an irrelevance, due to all the political debate being net-based and balanced by the time David Cameron is entering his THIRD TERM IN OFFICE, which is say, in about 2018.

Any CNN story can be fisked simply by adding scare/cynicism quotes:

For example: the opening para of today's CNN anti-Palin story:

"Aides" (ratfuckers) to Alaska Gov. (she's Gov of Alaska?, and here was I thinking she was running for VP) Sarah Palin "improperly" "obtained" her "former brother-in-law's" state police "personnel files" and cited information "from those records" to "raise complaints" about the officer, the "head" of Alaska's state police "union" said Thursday.