It's sad isn't it that a nice Jewish girl is transforming like a day-per-page slow flipbook animation into a lesioned ghost.
Talent aside, I'm aware that some relative asked "fans" not to buy her records so as to reduce her earnings being spent keeping London's seediest dealers "in the pink".
Not because of this, but because it's right, I have never and never will buy her records (even though they are good, especially with Mark). My Mum bought th'old Frank. I bought only Oh My God - Lily - from Version and I have a rip of Valerie and a free mp3 of Rehab. But I'm not buying Back To Black until it's safe to say she won't be spending my money on hard mindfucks...
That is, when she's dead. It's just a shame I probably haven't got long to wait before buying that rather good album.
I don't like her and now it's hard for anyone except Blake to fancy her. But I somehow care and feel sorry for her, even though she is self-inflicting this. I respect her, I suppose and so I won't financially support her in her quest, which is evidently to destroy herself.